In the event of no-shows, we do not offer any (either full or partial) refund. We strongly recommend that you take out UK travel insurance when you make your booking.
Should you cancel your stay more than 30 days before the day of check in, we will retain the non-refundable booking deposit (or 30% of the total of your stay if you’ve already paid in full).
Should you cancel your stay within 30 days of the start date, the balance of your stay remains payable.
In the event of Coronavirus related problems, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact by email must be made no later than 12 noon on the day prior to arrival.
In the event of cancellation of your booking by Little North Field– for any on-site health and safety or quality-related issue (such as disruption to water supply) – you are entitled to a full refund of the money you have paid. You may also opt to change your booking to another date, subject to availability. Any additional cost relating to a change of dates would be payable.
Any liability arising from the cancellation of your stay by Little North Field for whatever reason, is strictly limited to the total sum paid to us by you.
In the event that Little North Field is forced to closed (eg due to a Coronavirus lockdown), you will be invited to choose new dates for your stay. Refunds will not be issued. (See Force Majure below.Little North Field gift vouchers are non-refundable, and we do not permit any persons to sell or trade our gift vouchers. The dates of bookings paid for fully, or in part, with a Little North Filed gift voucher may be amended, provided the changes are made at least 30 days before the start of the stay. If the stay is cancelled less than 30 days before the holiday start date, no part of the booking will be refunded and the dates may not be moved.
Booking date amendments
If the start of your stay is more than 30 days away, we will allow you to move your booking to an alternative date, subject to availability. Any additional cost relating to a change of dates would be payable. To request a date change, email email@example.com
We will not move booking dates within 30 days of the start of your stay.
Typical ‘Force Majeure’ events include, but are not limited to, pandemic, terrorism, serious crime, natural disaster, ‘Act of God’, government or public authority action or intervention, law, and travel restrictions.
If we are unable to offer accommodation due to circumstances beyond our control, we are not liable for refunds or expenses incurred. We recommend that you have adequate UK holiday insurance in place to cover this.
This means if we are prevented, hindered, or delayed from performing our obligations due to an event outside our control, including any action or order from the government, we will be relieved of our obligations. In the event of this happening, we will offer guests the opportunity to change the dates of their stay. We will not offer refunds.
Bookings made under the ‘Coronavirus Booking Guarantee’
Bookings made between 28/01/2020and 31/10/2021 were made under Bedful’s ‘Coronavirus Booking Guarantee’. This guarantee still applies to bookings made between those dates. The terms of the guarantee are:
- If government restrictions mean that your stay cannot go ahead for legal reasons, we will give guests the flexibility to move their dates.
- Due to the flexible rebooking policy, the low deposit and late balance payments, no refunds are available to the customer on any funds paid to the Little North Field (either the deposit or the balance payment).
- If the customer fails to pay the balance by 30 days prior to the holiday start date, the deposit may be deemed to be forfeited by Little North Field and the booking cancelled. In such an event, the flexible rebooking policy will no longer apply.
- The customer must notify Little North Field by 12 noon of the day prior to the start date of the holiday (the ‘rebooking deadline’) if they wish to make use of the flexible rebooking policy.
- If the customer does not notify Little North Field by the rebooking deadline, it will be assumed that the holiday will be going ahead and therefore the flexible rebooking policy will no longer apply. In that event, if the customer does not subsequently check in on the holiday start day, the full payment will be forfeited and no refunds will be made, in line with the clear and express terms of this Guarantee.
Any deviation from these clear and express terms are entirely at the discretion of Little North Field with the exception of subsequent local or national restrictions being imposed after the rebooking deadline, in which case the flexible rebooking policy would still be applied.
The flexible rebooking policy is only available for cancellations related to genuine Coronavirus restrictions and we may request evidence. Flexible rebooking is not available for cancellations related to weather or other reasons.
In the event that the customer uses the flexible rebooking policy and chooses a date where the same accommodation is only available at a higher price, the additional prevailing rate for the stay will be due.